Thursday, June 2, 2011

Looking for a New Summer Dress?

Look no further!

We have tons of adorable dresses right here at Gypsy Rose...


This turquoise dress is absolutely adorable. It's versatile, light weight, and looks gorgeous on all skin tones! ***Fun tip: The scarf can be used as a belt to show off your summer figure!***


How gorgeous is this little white dress? I'm a huge fan of pairing crisp white with bright jewels, which are in abundance at Gypsy Rose. I'm lovin' the turquoise and bling peace sign.



I promised to keep you updated on the latest looks, didn't I? This little grey dress came in just this morning! So feminine and classy... especially paired with the pink pearls!


This has got to be one of my favorite dresses! The bright coral paired with navy blue is a complete knock-out! I have a feeling coral will be the color of summer!!


Stop in and try one on! -Crissie






No comments:

Post a Comment