Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There's a New Blogger in Town!

Hi Everyone! Crissie here... I'm the new Blogger at Gypsy Rose Boutique!


I will be keeping you updated on all the new merchandise at Gypsy Rose, as well as showing you some of my favorite finds!


With summer just around the corner, I want to show you some my favorite new items to keep you feeling cool and looking hot...



How gorgeous is the shop looking?! I spy something I love on that little red table...

Corky's Flip Flops! I love, love, love these. We have lots of fun colors in stock... the red ones are brand new as of this morning! Don't let the bling fool you... these are more than just fabulous looking... they're totally comfy too.


How fantastic is this vignette? My favorite piece in here is the custom red and gold jewelry holder... so practical, but so gorgeous.




I can totally see myself hanging something like this on that jewelry frame... SO true. We've got many other phrases available in this necklace: "Live your Dreams" and "Handle with Prayer" are just a couple of the adorable quotes available.





I'm in love with this light turquoise top. It's so feminine and adorable for the summer!



This orange dress has been our best seller this season. We've also got it available in taupe and lavendar. This looks fabulous with boots, heels, or flip flops. It's versatile, light weight, and totally fabulous. You've got to stop by and try it on!






What's summer without a fantastic pair of shades?







With great patterns and styles like these, you're sure to find something perfect for you...






Bet you're ready come shopping, huh? Come visit us! We're open...


Wednesday, Thursday, Friday- 11:00-5:30


Saturday- 10:00-4:00




P.S. I will be updating the blog often, so if you have any questions feel free to ask away!


No comments:

Post a Comment